Exhibitor Fee for Jakarta and Surabaya is EUR 1,500
Exhibitor Fee for Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung is EUR 1,700
- You are allowed to only participate in either Jakarta or Surabaya and the price remains unchanged.
- National Agency of the European Union (NAT) and the Member States of the EU Member States (EU MS) is eligible to have 1 (one) free booth. An additional booth could be provided with same participation fee
- Excluding personnel travel and accommodation costs
European Higher Education Institution, please click HEI for registration process
European National Agency, please click NAT for registration process
To complete the registration process:
- Complete the online application form at https://ehef.id/exhibitor/register
- Download the automatic reply email attachment - application form (pdf)
- SIGN and STAMP your completed application form, scanned and email to EHEF Committee, email: email@example.com. We only processed once we receive the signed application form.
- Within 5 working days after receiving the signed application form, the EHEF Committee will confirm your participation and inform the following registration process.
- Complete the phase 1 of the registration process. DEADLINE: FRIDAY, 6 SEPTEMBER 2019
- Complete the phase 2 of the registration process. DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, 18 SEPTEMBER 2019
If you have any questions about the process, do not hesitate to contact us
EHEF PROJECT OFFICE
Information about Fair: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about Invoice: email@example.com
Information about Hotel: firstname.lastname@example.org
General info: email@example.com
Cancellation fees will be charged for withdrawal, for whatever reason, from a European Higher Education Fair as of the date of receipt of notice of withdrawal by original letter. Cancellation rates are as follows:
- 50 percent of the full EHEF exhibitor fee will be charged if the cancellation is made BEFORE 18 September 2019
- 100 percent of the full EHEF exhibitor fee will be charged if the cancellation is made AFTER 18 September 2019
Cancellation notification must be supplied in writing to the EHEF Committee. If it is faxed, it should be followed by the original copy by post. Notification by email alone is not sufficient.